Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rebol

My Rebol notes are going to be at what is somewhat marred at the moment by rant about what the trial version of Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 did to my licensed instal of OneNote 2003 ...
Only this morning I enter my office to edit this post to find my computer stone-cold dead. When Microsoft Windows XP comes back to life, a little message tells me that a security update required a restart.
I do not have the time or energy for a rant this morning: on to Curl, curlr and rCurl

But I am back. About 30 minutes later. And with no Blog POST for LcurlR.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, IE7, perhaps just to remind me of last night's fiasco, simply froze. I knew that blog post was history. I had not hit Save-As-Draft. Daft. I do not have time or energy for a rant.

So why was I not in Firefox ? Firefox will recover. It will reopen my 12 or more sessions with their multiple tabs. My machine will start to crawl (some have the Adobe plugin running.) Said I, you just want to post a blog on LcurlR. Firefox can wait. Wrong.

No comments: